linkin park
0 (0%)
3 days grace
0 (0%)
or some other random band.
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Gen. Volkov

Good band to be sure, and Slash is an awesome guitarist, but not a lot about them was really original. If we are talking about greatest bands, they'd be rather further down the list than the other 8 I mentioned. Commercially successful yes, but that doesn't always translate to greatness.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

AoU

Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

AoU

I'd like to retract my previous statement and agree with Sabriel... TAAAAAAAKE OOOOOOON MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

AoU

Briar

Ina Day or TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?