0 (0%)
3 days grace
0 (0%)
or some other random band.
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Zara_rose_wolf

Takara

I love Metallica. But there are other bands out there that I like a whole lot, too. ^^

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Gen. Volkov

In my opinion, those other bands don't even belong on the same list as Metallica.

Metallica - Multi-platinum metal band with 9 records to it's name. Generally acknowledged to be one of the greatest heavy metal bands to ever exist.

all amarican rejects - Emo band with 3 records to it's name, yet to produce any sort of legacy      

linkin park - nu metal/rap metal band with emo influences with 3 records to it's name, all of which were aimed at being commercially successful above all. Also yet to produce any sort of legacy.

3 days grace - moderately talented Alternative metal/hard rock band with 3 records to it's name. Yet to distinguish itself from every other alt metal band out there.

We won't even talk about commercial success, since Elvis and The Beatles are far and away the most popular artists of all time, and only two of the bands you mention even make a list of successful artists.

A much better list would have been something like:

Led Zeppelin
Black Sabbath
The Beatles
The Rolling Stones

Or

Aerosmith
AC/DC
Metallica
Iron Maiden

Those would be a "real rockers" list of bands, in my opinion.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Firetooth

What a pathetic poll choicewise, Volks post sums it up for me, what the bands should actually be. You can't claim this poll only counts to "real rockers"

Likin' park are rubbish commercialized emo's far as I'm concerned, with no concern about actually making good music. Don't know about 3days grace or all american rejects, but neither of em sounds appealing.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on September 17, 2009, 04:15:49 AM

Led Zeppelin
Black Sabbath
The Beatles
The Rolling Stones

Or

Aerosmith
AC/DC
Metallica
Iron Maiden

I agree

Zara_rose_wolf

Takara

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on September 17, 2009, 04:15:49 AM

Led Zeppelin
Black Sabbath
The Beatles
The Rolling Stones

Or

Aerosmith
AC/DC
Metallica
Iron Maiden

I agree with most of those. XD

The ones I don't agree with, I haven't heard yet. XD

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI agree with most of those. XD

The ones I don't agree with, I haven't heard yet. XD

Then you probably should, because those are 8 of the greatest bands in the history of rock.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Ungatt Trunn II

You should all be ashamed to not have even mentioned Lynyrd Skynyrd.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Sabriel on September 19, 2009, 02:01:37 PM
And Takara's avvie is changed yet again.

Mines changed so many times...  I has had more avvies than Takara.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYou should all be ashamed to not have even mentioned Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Nothing against Skynyrd, I was just trying to make lists of 4, and I couldn't think of another 3 offhand that would have been of Lynyrd Skynyrd caliber. I didn't mention the Who or Johnny Cash either.