Nju tim

Started by Sabriel, September 12, 2009, 03:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabriel

Okej gajz, dis iz a nju tim ver vi vrajt ingliš az vi spik it, not az vi vrajt it. Anderstand? It'z kinda lajk rašian ingliš.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

No. this topic fails.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

I think I was hallicunating cause I clicked and your post was a really long one but then I go back and it said new again and it was gone replaced with your newer, shorter one.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sabriel

Well, we already knew something was wrong with you :P

USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

Yea but it was like, a really long one. But I think you changed it for your own reasons so I'll shut up now.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sabriel

:D
Yeah, well, I was really out of my mind when I wrote that post, but after some time passed I cooled down and decided it was overreaction. So I deleted it. But of course someone had to see it before I deleted it :P
Meh. My luck. Is nonexistant.

USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

I thought it was pretty funny...

But then again I really shouldn't have woke up this early.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

Why don't you sign up on RSL's new forums? We need moar members.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

whine whine whine....that's all I hear from you Ungatt
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Yes join the other forums Sabriel

Krowdon

I havent joined the other forums.

Sabriel

Well, I didn't plan on joining the other forum as I already feel all nice and homely here, so I was reluctant... But if you'd like me to, I'd gladly join it :D

USUALLY.