Rsl website made!

Started by Daryn, September 12, 2009, 12:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabriel

I don't watch TV at all, so I'm definitely not used to violence. It's too real in movies these days.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

I wouldnt say its /too/ real :-\

Sabriel

How do you know??
Did you see someone beheaded/limb teared off/eyes gouged out etc?

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Takara

Quote from: Sabriel on September 15, 2009, 03:28:58 PM
How do you know??
Did you see someone beheaded/limb teared off/eyes gouged out etc?

Have... Have you? *concerned*

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on September 14, 2009, 09:32:14 PM
Did you know that you actually had to do that in Early history if you wanted a sharp blade?

Thats why I said it.  :P
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Nope. my history teacher metioned it breifly. Takara just doesnt pay enuff attention.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

You see whenever a teacher's talking, while you may hear a bunch of fascinating points and topics, but all I hear is elevator music.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Takara on September 15, 2009, 05:26:17 PM
You see whenever a teacher's talking, while you may hear a bunch of fascinating points and topics, but all I hear is elevator music.

I like the history channel. I learn stuffs. Like, I saw a show about Freemason stuff, and then like, the next day, I saw a car with a bumper sticker of the freemason logo. I was all like, Hey! that guys a Freemason.

Takara

Quote from: Krowdon on September 15, 2009, 05:28:57 PM
Quote from: Takara on September 15, 2009, 05:26:17 PM

I like the history channel. I learn stuffs. Like, I saw a show about Freemason stuff, and then like, the next day, I saw a car with a bumper sticker of the freemason logo. I was all like, Hey! that guys a Freemason.

I hate that channel!!! History is sooo boring on that channel. The people just drone on and on!!! At least on Discovery, they make it fun. -_- I love Discovery.

Zara_rose_wolf

o.o we have a history teacher?