Rsl website made!

Started by Daryn, September 12, 2009, 12:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Nixon

Are you making fun of my pal Ungatt, tuts?
There are two kinds of people in this world! Those who like me, and those who can go to Hell!

Briar

I thought you were tired of making up e-mails?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Richard Nixon

There are two kinds of people in this world! Those who like me, and those who can go to Hell!

Night Wolf

Briar

Don't talk to that disgrace of a human being
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Richard Nixon

Says the "Genetically modified" dorkwad.

Briar

Richard Nixon

Why would I be jealous of you? You have 4 thumbs and a clubfoot.

Briar

i'm leaving.

Richard Nixon

lolwut?

Seriously wat happen? I was joking. You said you wanted a bash fight...

Briar

Richard Nixon

Richard Nixon

Richard Nixon

Your logic cannot be processed.

Briar