RSL Website

Started by Krowdon, September 11, 2009, 08:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want a Website for Redwall Spamlords?

Heck Yeah!
3 (50%)
No way.
1 (16.7%)
Only if theres a page for SRA.
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Krowdon

I want a Website for RSL.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Is it going to be an actual domain or one from a web hosting site? If it's web hosting I suggest webs.com
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

um... Web hosting site cause I dunno how to get a domain.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

You can get them from a ton of other sites but you have to pay a fee. it's like $5 a year though so yea... lol.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

pffft. Im doing the free one. I just wanna see what other people has to say first.

Ungatt Trunn II

That's probably best because domains often require some knowledge of HTML which I'm sure all of out members lack.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

I didn't know you supported us Briar. Well that's good because these ungrateful scum just don't appreciate our work.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

i just blew my cover.....
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Ungatt Trunn II

Don't tell me what to do, or I'll call in the Grand Master General.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

great...now you've done it

Krowdon

Briars a SRA supporter? Nice.