hai gaiz

Started by AoU, September 11, 2009, 05:36:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

AoU

Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Briar

in a dark pit of anime distress
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Briar

my question is...WHERE"S GRIMM??????

Sabriel

He's never been here to start with.

OK, he was, but, you know what I mean ::)

USUALLY.

Briar

were you around back then?

Sabriel

Nein. I was around year and a half ago and didn't post in Spa Room.

USUALLY.

Briar

AoU

The Spa room is the best darn room, and I will never leave it.

Briar

why is it the best room?

have you explored other rooms?

AoU

It's the only room where spam is allowed, I don't need to explore further.

Briar