Just so you know...

Started by Night Wolf, September 06, 2009, 01:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

...Im leaving for awhile and will be going into vacation. Good bye.

Neobaron

Somepleace, somehow, Volkov just had a conniption.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Juska

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Sabriel

Are you leaving the game only or the forums as well?

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Sorry but im going camping later on this evening so im leaving both game and forums :(
Ill be back in 2 weeks or so depending on the weather. adiĆ³s

Sabriel

Oh. Well, have a good time! Adieu!

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Gen. Volkov

Actually... he gave warning. Now if he shows up again 2 days from now, I will have a fit of apoplexy.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Obliterator

So what you go off at us for going on vac with 1.7bil net on turbo.
And when someone else does it with 5 bil net and 86k land you just say oh well.
I really dont get you sometimes.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Briar

Turbo is short term.  Going into Vac. has a larger impact than it does in reg.  He said he'll be back in 2 days.  That is a small blip in Reg. World.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Gen. Volkov

QuoteSo what you go off at us for going on vac with 1.7bil net on turbo.
And when someone else does it with 5 bil net and 86k land you just say oh well.
I really dont get you sometimes.

I went off because you did it without warning and obviously to protect net. That's not to say I'm not annoyed with Night Wolf, but I'm not as upset as I might be. That said, if he does come back 2 or 3 days from now, and not 2 weeks, I'll go off on him too.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Firetooth

I didn't hear any warning :(
Have fun though wolf.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

This whole thread is a warning, innit?

Sabriel

Well, it's not Wolf's fault he had to go to vacation! After all, he *is* going awayand can't be online!

USUALLY.

Shadow

You people seem to have trouble distinguishing between situations. When it happened earlier, the person on vacation, windy, was active on forums during the whole thing. That's why it was a problem. As far as I can see, NW is really gone, so it's fine. Not the best time to lock up land, but it really is legitimate vacation.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

You know.  I could write another long post explaining why that is not the case, but instead I think I'll just call Shadow a turd.

Anyways, fact stands that it is not illegal to go on vacation for any reason what-so-ever.  Vacation is intended to be used when you can't or even don't want to play the game for a span of 3+ days.
It may be considered cheap to do it at an inopportune moment, but cheap is not against the rules.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't