Jimmy

Started by Krowdon, September 04, 2009, 07:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Jimmy is just so Awesome, he deserves his own Topic.

TEAM JIMMY!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

OH YAH! PEACE OUT INUYASHA, THERE'S A NEW KID IN TOWN AND HIS NAME IS JIMMY!!!

Krowdon

If Chuck Norris Fought Jimmy, Jimmy would PWN Chuck Norris. Cause Jimmy is cool like that.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

If you search "find Jimmy" on Google and click "I'm Feeling Lucky", I don't think it would matter! CHUCK NORRIS PWNS.

*mostly because I'm scared O_O*

Krowdon

I think Jimmy is better than Chuck Norris. I would be on Jimmys team. Not chuck norris's. cause well, Look how Awesome Jimmy is!

Ungatt Trunn II

You really think that pinko could beat this?

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Yes. Jimmy can do Anything.

MongooseFoxWaleby

Hmmm, I see phytoplankton teddy bear SUVs swimming out of a melon looking Rancor's carpel tunnel. Does this truly indicate that a car battery kick boxing kiwi bird will return to Bob Vila's big toe on the 2nd of May 2089? 

Krowdon

No. I beleive it was supposed to return on the elevendy twelfty of June 11458963

Takara

Krowdon

what? Why are you sighing?

Takara

Sabriel

Now, he isn't very striking, is he?

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Krowdon on September 04, 2009, 07:15:23 PM
If Chuck Norris Fought Jimmy, Jimmy would PWN Chuck Norris. Cause Jimmy is cool like that.
Chuck Norris would PWN everyone!!!!

Sabriel

Except that guy-whose-name-I-forgot who did something useful while Chuck counted to infinity.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.