Jimmy

Started by Krowdon, September 04, 2009, 07:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zara_rose_wolf

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Unfortunately no ones on  :(

Sabriel

Well, you two were on but posted nada.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

I was probably on my Psp and it takes me forever to post

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Why doesnt he post anymore?

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Hmm I post /when/ im bored

Krowdon

I post just to post. I like posting

Night Wolf

I havent had much time to post lately.

But for the first time in a month im at home and not hanging out with any friends  :(

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Yeah I was supposed to go clubbin with em but I dont have a picture ID :'(