Started by Krowdon, September 04, 2009, 07:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Hmmm yes that guy must PWN

Takara

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Sabriel on September 05, 2009, 12:11:19 PM
Except that guy-whose-name-I-forgot who did something useful while Chuck counted to infinity.

Actually, it took chuck 1.3 seconds to count to infinity, the second time took only .6 seconds. After that he deemed it unworthy and destroyed the number infinity. That's why no one else has even gotten close to his achievement. Not like they could anyways.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Takara

I've counted to infity three times. He only did it twice. PSSSSHHHH.

Sabriel

Chuck Norris didn't kill infinity.

Darth Vader did.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

Night Wolf

Sabriel

Haha, take that, Chuck Norris.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

I have seen the errors of my ways.

Night Wolf

That reminds me I watch an amazing video on youtube last night and it had an animated chuck norris :D
It was a music video called the ultimate showdown I think. AND IT WAS AMAZING :D

Ungatt Trunn II

Dude, that's been around forever. If you've seriously just now seen it then... wow.

But yea even Chuck looses and the only person more powerful ends up winning...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

I just got my first computer in january and I just got internet fast enough to watch anything on youtube the other day. BUt yeah it was amazing

Ungatt Trunn II

You've got a lot to see on the internet... You may want to start with jodi.org
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Why you son of a *****