Sasvim nova, sasvim cool tema

Started by Sabriel, September 02, 2009, 12:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

Sabriel

Don't "Meep" on my topic! Have some a-pasta!

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Briar

Quote from: Sabriel on September 04, 2009, 04:12:06 PM
Quote from: Briar on September 04, 2009, 10:12:09 AMwhen you switch from bosnian to english, so you have to change your keyboard settings?

No, why should I? I mean, both are written on latinic. ???
Actually, I use Bosnian settings all the time because Bosnian has all the letters English has and some extra ones (š, đ, č, ć, ž).

Yes, I understand that.  nvm, with further thought I have answered my own question.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Takara

Mmmm! *settles into corner and eats pasta*

Night Wolf

Quote from: Sabriel on September 04, 2009, 04:12:06 PM
Quote from: Briar on September 04, 2009, 10:12:09 AMwhen you switch from bosnian to english, so you have to change your keyboard settings?

No, why should I? I mean, both are written on latinic. ???
Actually, I use Bosnian settings all the time because Bosnian has all the letters English has and some extra ones (š, đ, č, ć, ž).

Quote from: Night Wolf on September 04, 2009, 01:18:23 PMANd who is you?

A loony from my class who saw me being on RWL during the ICT class :D So she signed up as well, but I somehow doubt she'll post again.
Aw too bad :(

Takara

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Sabriel

So, I'm, like, just a teeny bit bored. That why I'm writing nonsense on some random crazy forum with black skin. I don't have many ideas, but it doesn't matter. See, I came to the conclusion that Bosnian is cool. We have -čki, -ški, -ov, -ev, -iv (endings of words in Bosnian) and other stupidities. Ungat Trunn is confused like Izet Fazlinović (he's an actor in one of our humour series and he's confused as anything). Krowdon is angry, and Takara's crazy. Firetooth was cool, but he's not around, so... Night Wolf is great for bufoonery, and has the best picture of thongs in the world. He should sell it to Victoria's Secret so they can make an advert. In fact, he kind looks like Victoria Beckham, lying on the slide.
I've just learned what "bufoonery" means :D I put this in Google Translate and it wasn't bad at all - both versions are nonsense.

Bosnian love poetry:

Wind is blowing,
plums are falling
on rotten plums flies are calling.
Pigs eat since the making,
your eyes are to my liking.

Your eyes the headlights of a car,
You're my favourite so far.

Sun smashed it's rays up,
sparrows are wailing like horses,
I'm being killed by depression,
in my soul's obsession,
darn it if I don't love you!

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

That was amazing. And what do you mean great for bufoonery?

Takara

Sabriel

I meant it in positive way, like, we can spam and have a laugh etc.

I just translated the first song in my life! And even the translation rhymes! Congratulate me!

USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Congradulations!!! even though I spelled it wrong  :D

And thank you
Quote from: Sabriel on September 05, 2009, 12:41:29 PM
I meant it in positive way, like, we can spam and have a laugh etc.

Takara

Sabriel

USUALLY.