Sasvim nova, sasvim cool tema

Started by Sabriel, September 02, 2009, 12:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Sabriel

OK, OK. Just wait a bit. When I come back from school.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Briar

so do you have to switch your keyboard when you spam?

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Sabriel

Molimo, poželite dobrodošlicu Neliiiiiiiiiii!

USUALLY.

Nela

eh emina vako ...ne zamaraj me glpostima i traži inf.... hahah...:PPPPP

Sabriel

Pa šta hoćeš, ti tu uživaš na netu a ja moram raditi.

USUALLY.

Briar

Quote from: Sabriel on September 04, 2009, 03:37:43 AM
Error: post not understood.

when you switch from bosnian to english, so you have to change your keyboard settings?

Night Wolf

Quote from: Sabriel on September 04, 2009, 03:34:48 AM
OK, OK. Just wait a bit. When I come back from school.
Thank you
Quote from: Nela on September 04, 2009, 03:53:32 AM
eh emina vako ...ne zamaraj me glpostima i traži inf.... hahah...:PPPPP
ANd who is you?

Sabriel

Quote from: Briar on September 04, 2009, 10:12:09 AMwhen you switch from bosnian to english, so you have to change your keyboard settings?

No, why should I? I mean, both are written on latinic. ???
Actually, I use Bosnian settings all the time because Bosnian has all the letters English has and some extra ones (š, đ, č, ć, ž).

Quote from: Night Wolf on September 04, 2009, 01:18:23 PMANd who is you?

A loony from my class who saw me being on RWL during the ICT class :D So she signed up as well, but I somehow doubt she'll post again.

USUALLY.