Started by Sabriel, September 02, 2009, 12:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Takara

But I'm not a very violent person...

Okay, maybe I am...

Sabriel

Lawls. Krowdon's Takara's violent side :P

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

I don't sound like it though, do I?

Night Wolf

Quote from: Takara on September 05, 2009, 01:09:36 PM
But I'm not a very violent person...

Okay, maybe I am...
I was talking to sabriel

Takara

Sabriel

Doh
While we're at it, I haven't posted a new Garfield strip for a long time... Gonna do it nao.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

I feel so bad! Last night I stepped on a toad and when I went back to check on it, it was lying on it's side and wasn't moving... I think I killed it... And now I feel really, really bad about it. ;_;

Sabriel

Oh, I know the feeling.
We had some kind of a stone fence, and in that fence there was a hole where some birds made their nest. And one day, I took a stick and poked it in that stone. My grandma saw me and told me I killed the birds. I cried for hours.

Today I realise I didn't actually kill the birds :D but I was very little then.

USUALLY.

Takara

Awww... =(

My friend told me the toad would still be alive, because toads are tough, but I can still feel the feeling in the back of my foot of stepping on the poor little guy. ;_;

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Takara

Sabriel

Hey, it's just a frog. He's in frog paradise now.

USUALLY.

Takara