Sasvim nova, sasvim cool tema

Started by Sabriel, September 02, 2009, 12:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

We should create a RSL clan next round on Turbo and take over the game.

Night Wolf

We already did that but I wasnt me when we did. :D

Krowdon

Well, this time, all our members have to make the top 10, and we kill people!

Sabriel

I don't think it's good idea to kill people :-\

USUALLY.

Takara

Krowdon! Bad girl! *squirts with squirt bottle* No! Killing is wrong! No!

Krowdon

But It will be so much fun! we can all share resources and stuff and then Destroy everyone! I've always wanted to do that! Of cource, we shall have to come up with new names, I cant kill people as Krowdon. They'll Kill me in Reg.