Sasvim nova, sasvim cool tema

Started by Sabriel, September 02, 2009, 12:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Takara

Night Wolf

Sabriel

But really, if Harry was Harrieta and looked like Lily's copy.....

*potions class*

Snape: Look everybody how Harrieta's potions are perfect!
Harrieta: Thanks, Professor.
Snape: How about you come to tea after the class?
Harrieta: Actually, I'm busy...

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Takara

Snape: Harietta, m'girl, what have YOU been up to?
Harietta: Gone to see Hagrid, professor.
Snape: *throws table across the room* WHAT DO YOU SEE IN THAT MAN! LOOK AT ME! I'M AMAZING!
Harietta: I... I have to go now...
Snape: YOU KNOW YOU WANT ME!!! YOU KNOW YOU DO!!!
Harietta: *backs out of room*

And this is for all you Harry-Haters out there.

Sabriel

*Dumbledore's office*

Snape: Harrieta is the best student I've ever had. She's nisce, hard-working, skilled, etc.
Dumbledore: Eh...

LOL at The Order of the Stick :D

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Takara

Snape: Now, class. Time to make some love potions. Afterwards, I'll test them to see which one is the best. *walks around and samples them*
Harietta: Sir? You skipped mine.
Snape: Don't worry, Harrieta... I know yours won't work anyway. . . . It doesn't need to.
Harietta: O_O

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Takara

Krowdon

SIRIUS BLACK!!! OMG!! MY FAV. HARRY POTTER CHARRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Sabriel

Well, they kinda both look the same to me :-\ Except Snape's a bit prettier for my tastes.

USUALLY.