GOOSE GET ON MSN

Started by Night Wolf, September 01, 2009, 07:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

OH. MY. GAWD. I want to live in the same neighborhood as Night Wolf so I can play ding-dong-ditch every alternate Tuesday. ^^

Night Wolf

Quote from: Takara on September 02, 2009, 03:01:13 PM
And you're so freaking me out. O_o

But I'm still happy for you. ^^
???
Quote from: Takara on September 02, 2009, 04:50:08 PM
OH. MY. GAWD. I want to live in the same neighborhood as Night Wolf so I can play ding-dong-ditch every alternate Tuesday. ^^
I would camp on my roof and attack you with mah Paintball gun.

Briar

I would watch the action from my porch
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Sabriel

Night Face sounds kinda cool.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Martin the warrior

Who thinks that I am dead
Knows naught at all.
I-- am that is.
Two mice within Redwall.
The Warrior sleeps twixt Hall and Cavern Hole.
I-- am that is.
Take on my mighty role.

Night Wolf

Night Face does sound kinda cool

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

Briar

MongooseFoxWaleby

O_o what is this site?????? I have quails flying out my face. I have Uruguay coming out of my chin. Bob Dole will will consume the slugs in your head and make french toast with a 2002 Subaru Outback. I can see kangaroo flavored donuts everywhere!!! 

Briar

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Briar

I think he'll fit right in  :D