Deutschland

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, August 29, 2009, 05:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

My mother, her French CDs, the bit of background I have of listening to French songs when I was little, and searching phrases online. My mom uses French at least once a day, like at dinner, where she says "eat, my darling" in French. XP

Night Wolf

Ill probably never learn french  :(

Sabriel

I'd like to try sometimes.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Id really only want to learn a little bit anyways

Takara

Tu peux (or vous pouvez) le faire.

I'm not quite sure. XD

It means "you can do it".

Night Wolf

Takara

Night Wolf

Meep meep
*insert road runner pic.*

Takara

AWESOME!! *insert Coyote pic*

Sabriel

Btw... what's the story of Vampire Knight? And is there anime anywhere to download? Or manga at least?

USUALLY.

Sabriel

And what's the difference between VK and VK Guilty? And how many episodes are there?

USUALLY.

Takara

http://manga.animea.net/browse.html

You don't download it, but you can still read it. ^^

Vampire Knight is... Um... Hold on...

Yuki Cross's earliest memory is of a snowy night in winter, when she was attacked by one vampire and was saved by another, Kaname Kuran. Yuki is the adopted daughter of the Headmaster of Cross Academy, Kaien Cross, who is (plot spoiler erased) that now wishes for vampires and humans to live alongside peacefully. She has grown up and become a prefect for the school with one main purpose: for vampires to coexist peacefully with humans. Her fellow guardian, Zero Kiryu, a childhood companion whose parents were killed by a pure-blood vampire, is now determined to kill them all and refuses to trust them. Zero himself is now manifesting vampire traits, having been turned into vampire after he was bitten by a pure-blood vampire, Shizuka Hio, four years before.

VK and VK Guilty... I think Guilty is the second season. XD

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Takara