Learn to spam properly!

Started by Shadow, August 28, 2009, 10:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

It looked like a hamster while it was moving

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

He was running across the bottom of the screen and I didnt see his snout

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

Sabriel

Very.
Today was my first day of school. I came back and immediately fell into bed and didn't wake up untill evening.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Wow on the first day?

OMG I JUST REALISED I CAN GET MY LICENSE SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Briar

Sabriel

Quote from: Night Wolf on September 01, 2009, 02:33:44 PM
Wow on the first day?

Yea. Go figure. ::)
Maybe because I had to get up early.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Usually I feel really good on the first day of school and I get up at 5:30 Am and am in school untill 3:30

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Briar

Ah yes...high school.  I remember getting up that earlier

Night Wolf

Oh and I tend to stay up until at least 1Am.

Briar

yes...I remember the days in which you and I would spam late into the evening

Night Wolf

Yes you never seem to be on at 3 A.M. anymore :'(