Learn to spam properly!

Started by Shadow, August 28, 2009, 10:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Krowdon is not interested. Cause Krowdon hates blood in movies.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

I think you should clarify...you don't like real blood in movies.  Animated blood is ok to you.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

well sure. Like, cartoon blood is fine. But movies where they like, cut each other up and stuff I dont like.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

I thoroughly enjoy those movies. Especially the "historical" ones.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Briar on August 30, 2009, 07:29:30 PM
I thoroughly enjoy those movies. Especially the "historical" ones.

Well Ingloruious Bastaerds is for you. It shows everything... The scalping was... yikes... Lulz.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Yea, but is it more blood for the sake of blood?

Night Wolf

For some reason reading this reminds me of the movie 300.

Krowdon

Briar

Krowdon

I had a dream about Walruses.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Briar on August 30, 2009, 07:36:59 PM
good movie.
Yes it was and now thinking of that movie makes me think of my most amazing drawing ever which was a spartan I drew for my friend

Krowdon

Krowdon can draw a stick figure. Krowdon wishes to draw good.

Night Wolf

Then try drawing and just keep working at it. Its really easy if you try

Krowdon

pfffft. I dont have the Patience. I'll give up after like, 5 minutes. I swear. I have tried once before.