Learn to spam properly!

Started by Shadow, August 28, 2009, 10:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Takara

Do you mean that in a "stop-watching-hayao-miyazaki-or-your-poor-little-brains-will-melt-away-into-nothingness" way or a "oh-my-gawd-hayao-miyazaki-is-the-best-animator-ever-and-I-have-a-movie-count-that-will-pwn-yours" way?

Briar

I think he just wanted to see your reaction
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Sabriel

You saw Princess Mononoke??? Aaaaaaaand??

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Briar

I know you are not refering to me, but I liked the movie.  It was rather epic how she could decapitate others with a simple arrow!
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Ungatt Trunn II

Just got done watching Inglorious Bastards. Pretty gruesome but a good movie.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Ungatt Trunn II

You should watch it. Scalps getting cut off, swastikas being cut into peoples foreheads, some German officer getting batted in the head, another stabbed in the face...

Good times.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Ungatt Trunn II

Nah, at one point some British guy blows his cover and gets luger'd.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

So what...one british guy dies and 20 Germans die? Still one sided.

Ungatt Trunn II

I'm trying not to spoil it for you... yes a ton of Germans die but so do a lot of the other guys.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

K, I'll give it to you.  Still though...brad pitt  :P

Ungatt Trunn II

Yea it's a good thing that then, you actually rarely see him it's mostly other people trying to do some other plan which sort of has something to do with burning down movie theaters which is full of irony considering where I was watching it.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 30, 2009, 03:51:56 PM
Just got done watching Inglorious Bastards. Pretty gruesome but a good movie.
That movie looks really good havent got to see it yet though :(