murders...

Started by meestir amayzing, August 22, 2009, 02:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meestir amayzing

extremely (one word post, i know)

The Obliterator

Quote from: Shadow on September 07, 2009, 10:30:40 AM
>>Take down Wolf? He is a panzy and went on vaca with basically all the land in the game.

Sound familiar? lol.
Lol that was bob.
Ally wasn't here for that.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Alazar is Back

This post has been removed due to offensive language. Acronyms that make use of swearing are NOT permitted.

Alazar, you have been warned of this before. I will delete all of your posts without explanation if you continue to ignore my requests.

Regards,

your friendly moderator
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

I hate to sound so scathing, but Alazar you don't actually need to swear to forward your opinions. Regardless of whether or not is a forum rule, I respect people who don't start swearing at other people over trivial matters more anyway.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on September 08, 2009, 02:16:34 PM
I hate to sound so scathing, but Alazar you don't actually need to swear to forward your opinions. Regardless of whether or not is a forum rule, I respect people who don't start swearing at other people over trivial matters more anyway.

Honestly I really don't care what you think.

Sorry about swearing or whatever, didn't realize that i did it. At any time before either.

I suppose it is kind of hard though when ya got people like Firegoose that say stupid stuff. ^_^

Firetooth

Swearing to forward your views is lazy and cheap, regardless of what I say. And it will only end up getting you in trouble with the mods. You may not care what I think, but I'm probably not the only one with those views.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on September 09, 2009, 10:14:55 AM
Swearing to forward your views is lazy and cheap, regardless of what I say. And it will only end up getting you in trouble with the mods. You may not care what I think, but I'm probably not the only one with those views.

How is it lazy and cheap? Donald Trump is one of the wealthiest and classiest guys in the world. He swears. You really think he is lazy? Heck no. I never said it wouldnt get me in trouble with the mods and to be honest i didn't know that I had swore, its habit. You must live in Mr. Rogers neighborhood or something with your virgin ears.

Shadow

Lol Ally, your logic skills make me sad

If swearing is lazy and cheap, that does not mean that wealthy people who swear are therefore lazy, nor was it ever implied as such.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: Alazar is Back on September 10, 2009, 01:26:11 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on September 09, 2009, 10:14:55 AM

How is it lazy and cheap? Donald Trump is one of the wealthiest and classiest guys in the world. He swears. You really think he is lazy? Heck no. I never said it wouldnt get me in trouble with the mods and to be honest i didn't know that I had swore, its habit. You must live in Mr. Rogers neighborhood or something with your virgin ears.

Seriously does every post you make have to insult someone? I made a point without trying to be insulting, your response was to get defensive and make some irrelevant point, so now it's my turn to get all insulting and defensive. As Shadow said, Swearing doesn't mean your lazy, but swearing in itself is cheap and lazy on the grammar front and...oh never mind.

Sevz

HAHAHA, well said Alazar (virgin ears)

Firegoose, if you don't want him insulting you, stop your subtle implications undermining him, I can see his point, probably had a minor swear word that's nothing more than general slang,

What is this place? Private Primary School?

I've been playin for about 10 years now, i'm getting good at picking the nerds

CageFight anyone?
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

meestir amayzing

Quote from: Sevz on September 11, 2009, 11:41:21 AM
HAHAHA, well said Alazar (virgin ears)

Firegoose, if you don't want him insulting you, stop your subtle implications undermining him, I can see his point, probably had a minor swear word that's nothing more than general slang,

What is this place? Private Primary School?

I've been playin for about 10 years now, i'm getting good at picking the nerds

CageFight anyone?

so i'm guessing you picked yourself right?

Sevz

Step in the cage

wait already happened in reg
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on September 11, 2009, 10:33:52 AM
As Shadow said, Swearing doesn't mean your lazy, but swearing in itself is cheap and lazy on the grammar front and...oh never mind.

That's right, you better stop before you start sounding like me.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Shadow

I reiterate my warning about the pointless grammar/spelling post wars. Posts like that are spam. If it starts again, offending posts will be deleted without further warning or explanation.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shadow on September 12, 2009, 01:29:50 PM
I reiterate my warning about the pointless grammar/spelling post wars. Posts like that are spam. If it starts again, offending posts will be deleted without further warning or explanation.

Lighten up.  My post was hardly spam.  And that word in the portion I quoted somehow must have just managed to bold itself.  You know how it goes.  These darn keyboards are hard to control sometimes.  It's like they have a mind of their own.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)