murders...

Started by meestir amayzing, August 22, 2009, 02:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Ok I am now here to defend myself. I had no defenses raised because I had just revolted. I had also not used turns so I had no leaders. You guys got lucky. I figured Oblit would have shields up. Well its all good like Gorak said. That can easily be made up in 1-2 runs. In a week or two we will see who is bragging about taking who down. So just -EDIT- and consider yourself lucky that i started college.

Swearing acronyms are not permitted.

Holby, modding.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Juska

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

QuoteTake down PA Night Wolf.

Fixed.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Night Wolf

No I think they were right the first time  ;)

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Fine, then both Night Wolf and PA.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Firetooth

Night Wolf, PA AND the hounds of ulster ;)

Night Wolf

Quote from: Firetooth on September 04, 2009, 04:03:33 PM
Night Wolf, PA AND the hounds of ulster ;)
No not Night Wolf.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteNight Wolf, PA AND the hounds of ulster

Sure, take me down, if you wish to be destroyed.  >:D

Firetooth

Oh. Well, Erm, I'll set Checkerpaw's lethal espies on you if you try taking down wolf ;)

Gen. Volkov

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on September 05, 2009, 11:48:10 AM
Oh. Well, Erm, I'll set Checkerpaw's lethal espies on you if you try taking down wolf ;)

Take down Wolf? He is a panzy and went on vaca with basically all the land in the game.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

At least he didn't hold net on an indy ;)
Though I'm not impressed with his actions, seeing as I told him he needed more land. Oh well. I didn't have any say in it.

Shadow

>>Take down Wolf? He is a panzy and went on vaca with basically all the land in the game.

Sound familiar? lol.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..