A message to my clone.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, August 21, 2009, 09:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

RSL has veered off it's original purpose. We are undedicated and loosing power fast. I'm going to save it. If that means teaming up with my clone and using some... unorthodox methods, so be it!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Me and my clone will save the spa!!! I was the one who pulled it out of the gutters before and Ill do it again!!!!

Ungatt Trunn II

You were the one who lost your backbone when face with opposition! I am the one who convinced the admins to remove the 30 sec. rule, made a whole law document for RSL, fight off Firetooth and Pippin with absolutely no help, and I've been seeking unification in the spa room sense early last year!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 22, 2009, 02:06:22 PM
You were the one who lost your backbone when face with opposition! 
I DID NO SUCH THING!!!! I DEFEATED FIRETOOTH AND PIPPIN!!!

Ungatt Trunn II

HA! Delusional! Typical politician, lies and lies then the military has to take all the action! I respect you as a spammer, but you disappoint me as a ruler! Your methods are too lax, everyone knows that todays society needs a strong ruling force, even if that means removing some rights for the sake of the state.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 22, 2009, 02:14:15 PM
HA! Delusional! Typical politician, lies and lies then the military has to take all the action! I respect you as a spammer, but you disappoint me as a ruler! Your methods are too lax, everyone knows that todays society needs a strong ruling force, even if that means removing some rights for the sake of the state.
Yes I must admit I am a bit lax but there is nothing wrong with that

Ungatt Trunn II

Change your ways, and me and me and you and you can unify the ENTIRE forums under a single banner!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

Yes because it is smelling up the bathroom.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Must have forgot to light a match

Ungatt Trunn II

What? Who are you!? Stop talking to me.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf