They always come back...

Started by Shade, August 21, 2009, 01:40:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

Hey guys,

The Shade will be back, for awhile at least. Alazar threatened to beat me with a golf club if I didn't sign up with him.

Is there anyone left here who has any idea who I am?

The Obliterator

Hey your back!!!
Long time no see.
I hope you stay for a while it'll be good to have the old team together again.
And i was the one who told ally to bring you back :D
Ill seya round.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Marell

I think I remember you...haha jj, welcome back mate  ;)
We had some good times back when you were playing, hope you stay around for a while.

The Obliterator

Yeah it was always you kell and shadow and sometimes firetooth against me snare ally and shade.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Gen. Volkov

Hey Shade! Well, now that you and Neo are here at the same time, we get to see who is truly the better schemer!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

TheSpaceman

Look up!

The Lady Shael

Ooh, Shade is back. Maybe I'll start paying attention to what's happening in-game again =p....we've missed your schemes. Okay, maybe not all of us. But I did.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Neobaron

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on August 21, 2009, 10:00:49 AM
Hey Shade! Well, now that you and Neo are here at the same time, we get to see who is truly the better schemer!

None of my friends play any more.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteNone of my friends play any more.

What, and I'm not a friend?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Neobaron

You're always playing hard to get and you're not very friendly most of the time. :P
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Firetooth

Quote from: Shade on August 21, 2009, 01:40:39 AM
Hey guys,

The Shade will be back, for awhile at least. Alazar threatened to beat me with a golf club if I didn't sign up with him.

Is there anyone left here who has any idea who I am?
I saw you lurking a week or two priar to this ;)
Well I might be tempted to play turbo more actively now lol
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYou're always playing hard to get and you're not very friendly most of the time.

LOL. Whatever.

TheSpaceman

Look up!

Shade

Right now, only on the forums. I plan to sign up with the start of the next Turbo set if I have the time. If not, I'll make an account on Reg.

QuoteOoh, Shade is back. Maybe I'll start paying attention to what's happening in-game again =p....we've missed your schemes. Okay, maybe not all of us. But I did.

<3 Shael

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't