Question for Warlords of Pain

Started by Gen. Volkov, August 20, 2009, 10:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Checker, you are easily the worst member on the forum. You add nothing original at all, just spelling corrections when you have shown an inability to spell correctly yourself. I reckon anyone of most members posts are worth more then your 1000 of what, spelling corrections and weak arguments?
Come on, at least I try to add something to the forum despite arguing with you. I've even tried to stop arguing with you with countless in game challenges, which you all refuse. Something about "having nothing to lose" or something, which doesn't even make sense.
Unless you start making your posts go somewhere, nobody will treat you seriously, or even acknowledge your posts. At first, your posts were funny. Now they're just weak troll-attempts and flames.

Now that's the last I'm saying , as these constant flame sessions are getting boring
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Marell

Quote from: Sevz on August 25, 2009, 03:16:51 PM
Us warlords have been lazy and we most likely aren't gonna win

Lazy lol? Not compared to us  :D

Thats two days in a row now your clan has conducted what seem to me like organised clan takedowns. Nice work. The best we managed was our two man takedown, which while it did a lot of damage, was an on the spot decision when we both happened to log on at the same time for once.
Now we have 4, maybe 5 active players lol. You'll have to do something horribly wrong to not take out the round.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on August 26, 2009, 04:52:53 AM
Checker, you are easily the worst member on the forum. You add nothing original at all, just spelling corrections when you have shown an inability to spell correctly yourself. I reckon anyone of most members posts are worth more then your 1000 of what, spelling corrections and weak arguments?
Come on, at least I try to add something to the forum despite arguing with you. I've even tried to stop arguing with you with countless in game challenges, which you all refuse. Something about "having nothing to lose" or something, which doesn't even make sense.
Unless you start making your posts go somewhere, nobody will treat you seriously, or even acknowledge your posts. At first, your posts were funny. Now they're just weak troll-attempts and flames.

Now that's the last I'm saying , as these constant flame sessions are getting boring

Firetooth, you amuse me.  First, because you're one of the biggest flamers on this board -- certainly you flame much more than I do -- and secondly, one misspelled word in 1,000 posts does not show "an inability to spell correctly." Except in your little fantasy world, apparently.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Marell

Guys, this is really starting to get annoying.

Either post in relation to the topic, or take it elsewhere.

Shadow

Posts irrelevent to this topic will be split or deleted at a mod's discretion from now on. And since the spelling wars hardly deserve a topic by themselves, I'm just going to delete them.

Shadow
Mod Duties

And I find this topic amusing in its very existence considering this is the first time I've checked here in over a week.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

theres a whole load of reading to do just to find what's relevant to me,

i noticed i stab at the picture next to my name, Congratulations on over 5000 posts Volkov, your a forum master

my 50 or so says i'm here to do the job, not to talk about it or argue with kids,

i don't fancy my chances on 3 wins in a row this set but i'll make sure i put up a bit of a fight. nice work on the murders, In regards to effectiveness, Myself and Legacy did x2 the damage

nothing organized you ladies just annoyed us all individually, we're Warlords
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Marell

Quote from: Sevz on August 27, 2009, 12:51:38 AM
i don't fancy my chances on 3 wins in a row this set but i'll make sure i put up a bit of a fight. nice work on the murders, In regards to effectiveness, Myself and Legacy did x2 the damage

Na mate, the night when Volk and I found Windy with his shields down our clan knocked off 4bil net. You guys would have done about half that in two nights worth of solid clan takedowns.

Your clan has been better at spreading your net out for safety, but I think we've consistently put in a greater effort to actually put up a solid defence.
Yesterday I espied your 3 top members and all 3 were on pretty low leaders, the one with the most troops once again didn't even have defences raised lol. If the setup were different everything would have been gone. The hardest part was deciding who to target  :D

When I logged on and got those espies, your top warlords last action was a leader suicide involved in the previous days takedown. He was on like 12k land at not that greater ratio. Your second highest warlord wasn't much better off. You can't say thats overly professional.

But you're Warlords, perhaps thats what they do.

Sevz

like i said, we're running as a clan of individuals, we haven't had any plans to win the round and i acted separate from my members.

i like [edited] Volkov about as much as Ungatt Trunn likes me

50/50 on who wins this round, it's more likely between one of the future emps, 33 or one of your guys like i said, our stuff hasn't been well defended or organized, if we work together these last couple days and don't get smash we could possibly pull another 3bil net

EDIT: Shadow, removed unnecessary words, don't be a tool Sevs
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Marell

Quote from: Sevz on August 27, 2009, 09:20:24 AM
like i said, we're running as a clan of individuals, we haven't had any plans to win the round and i acted separate from my members.

i like General Volkov about as much as Ungatt Trunn likes me

50/50 on who wins this round, it's more likely between one of the future emps, 33 or one of your guys like i said, our stuff hasn't been well defended or organized, if we work together these last couple days and don't get smash we could possibly pull another 3bil net

Your clan has worked together just as much as we have. Indies passing net to leaderers, with leaderers passing the indies resources in return. Thats about the extent of our cooperation.
Plenty of communication of course though.
Why act seperate from your members?.. If thats is what you did. Thats not really going to help you achieve maximum results.

What have you got against Volk anywasy?

As to whos gonna win, who knows, but there is only about 24 hours left just so ya know.
33 has done very well solo. As has Sharptooth.
But when I espied Lady earlier she had 500bil cash, so thats still a big factor if you's use it well.

Sevz

Volkov has been rude to me many times, perhaps for reasons he hasn't explained to me but from my side i don't put up with it.

there's been many occasions where i've looked at the forums after a month and there's many insults where i'm not around, many have been deleted since i wanted to quote some of it now.

i've made 53posts, there's no way that's enough to have replied to half the crap he's said about me and changed or deleted since then

most of our clan just does their own thing unless they're just excluding me from their plans.

Gen. Volkov

Quotetheres a whole load of reading to do just to find what's relevant to me,

i noticed i stab at the picture next to my name, Congratulations on over 5000 posts Volkov, your a forum master

You realized that I have been here for 6 years right? That's less than 1000 posts a year, on average.

my 50 or so says i'm here to do the job, not to talk about it or argue with kids,

If you add up the time you've been here, take the number of posts from the Sevz account and the Sevah account, you probably post about as much as I do.

How so? We knocked off about 3 bil net with 30 murders, you knocked off less than 1 bil with suicides and murders. I'm pretty sure we did more damage, or you know, we wouldn't still be on top.

Uh huh. Right.

Volkov has been rude to me many times, perhaps for reasons he hasn't explained to me but from my side i don't put up with it.

I'm generally only rude to you when you are rude to me.

there's been many occasions where i've looked at the forums after a month and there's many insults where i'm not around, many have been deleted since i wanted to quote some of it now.

By me? I think not. I don't insult people when they aren't around, and insult them very rarely even when they are around. Generally if I insult someone, it's because they've insulted me first.

i've made 53posts, there's no way that's enough to have replied to half the crap he's said about me and changed or deleted since then

I've probably made 70 posts in the last month, and 80% were in response to something you've said. Furthermore, if anything has been changed or deleted, it was the mods, not me. I don't have the time or inclination to go running around changing and deleting old posts of mine.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

you made 70 posts in 1 month replying to my 57 messages in 3 months (that were all about you)

there's a simple pointer of how you talk rubbish about me

Gen. Volkov

Quoteyou made 70 posts in 1 month replying to my 57 messages in 3 months (that were all about you)

That's assuming your 58 messages were spread out evenly, except I don't think they were. I honestly don't know how many posts I've made this month, but I'm willing to bet that the vast majority of my posts regarding you were direct responses to something you said.

Quotethere's a simple pointer of how you talk rubbish about me

Yeah, go find it. I don't talk "rubbish" about people when they aren't around. I simply don't care enough to do so. For me to talk about someone when they aren't here, it would first require me to give a rat's [Behind].
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sevz

« Last Edit: Today at 09:37:00 AM by Gen. Volkov »

i see that on heaps of your posts

Gen. Volkov

Quotei see that on heaps of your posts

Usually to correct typos or spelling errors, and done immediately after I posted something. I doubt you'll find any where I changed something more than a few minutes after the initial post. Like this one, I noticed I misspelled a word, so I edited.