okok! NEW RP..... o.- random war base.

Started by Zara_rose_wolf, August 19, 2009, 01:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zara_rose_wolf

(( cant find my other one so)))     Zara sits in the back of the base, hoping for luck, The war was starting soon she knew that she be called.

Takara

((GOSHDARNIT. What's the plot about?? DETAILS!!! Why are the fighting, who are the enemies!? Powers, abilities, creatures!? I need at least a summary!!!))

Zara_rose_wolf

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9_v9JHWGvfY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9_v9JHWGvfY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Krowdon

Krowsdon killed Everyone with a Krowbar.

End Roleplay.

I wont do a Roleplay on the boards but i would be happy do do one over messaging with Takara.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Zara_rose_wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Krowdon

Im going to unleash my Golden Elf army on you!

Takara

Psssh, not since I upgraded my silver elf to a level 10 wizard!

Krowdon

yeah, but I have 100 lvl 12 Golden elves so your wizard doesnt stand a chane.

Unless you have the Staff of Awesomness.

Takara

Krowdon

Takara

Krowdon

Well, I have a lvl 7 half elf and a lvl 8 human Hero i can trade for that Wizard.

Takara

No, but I'll trade the half elf for my level 8 dwarf rogue.