~ ANIME ~

Started by Takara, August 18, 2009, 04:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zara_rose_wolf

I know some one that wheres a anime uniform everyday.... he`s werid.

Sabriel

Why on Earth would you BUY songs when you can download them for free???

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Zara_rose_wolf

cause, it a nation wide thing, singers make there money from there albums. If you stop buying albums you acully putting that singer down the tube.

Krowdon

Quote from: Zara_rose_wolf on October 23, 2009, 09:12:12 PM
I know some one that wheres a anime uniform everyday.... he`s werid.

Do we know him?? Tell me on monday though.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

Quote from: Zara_rose_wolf on October 24, 2009, 04:42:45 PM
cause, it a nation wide thing, singers make there money from there albums. If you stop buying albums you acully putting that singer down the tube.

Yeah, yeah... except, I buy albums and download individual songs.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

I'm still trying to learn how to draw anime/manga. AND I AM NO LONGER ATTEMPTING TO DRAW LIKE MATSURI HINO (person who draws Vampire Knight and also the BEST manga artist EVAH). She's sooo hard to copy! ;_;

So, I'm going to attempt my own style from all the styles I've seen so far! Yay!

(That's gonna be a pretty messed-up style, seeing as it will include a mixture of Vampire Knight and InuYasha, because those are my two major manga/anime...)

Takara

OMG! Mysterious appearance of Zuki and Yero!

The evil twins of Zeki. O_o

Sabriel

As for your avi... what is Zero actually doing? Sucking Kaname's finger?

USUALLY.

Takara

Correction: Biting. ^^

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Krowdon

lol. theres a page in VK and my freind said it looked like Kaname was picking his nose.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Krowdon

Lol. thats still funny.

Takara

Krowdon