~ ANIME ~

Started by Takara, August 18, 2009, 04:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

Quote from: Krowdon on October 15, 2009, 05:43:16 PM
I will watch it later.

Takara, Zara and I have just started a Project. Its top secret for now, and if we can keep this going for a while, we will tell you guys. But if this Idea fails, we shall not.

Ee-hee-hee! Thank goodness I found this! I was about to tell them about it! O_o

Um, I have every episode of VK downloaded on Movie Maker. XD I'll go watch episode 9 of Guilty... But I haven't seen all the episodes before that, so I dunno. O_o I just flip through them. ^^

Takara

Okay, it's about a girl named Haruhi Fujioka who goes to a rich school called Ouran High School. However, she looks VERY much like a boy, because she is very poor and only got in with a scholarship (and so cannot afford the prissy dress the girls all wear). She ends up wearing only a sweater and raggedy pants or something and she has short hair and glasses, so she's easily mistaken for the opposite gender (XD). In the first episode, she is unable to find a place to study so she goes to the "empty" music room, and when she opens the door, she finds the Ouran High School Host Club, a group of boys who spend their free time entertaining the girls. They mistake her for a boy, too, and in her haste to get out of the room, she knocks over a precious vase of the Host Club's. She now has to repay them for the broken vase, but being poor, she can't afford it. So the leader, Tamaki, tells her that she is now the Host Club's dog and has to run errands and such for them. From there, she ends up becoming an actual MEMBER of the Host Club and dressed like a Host Club boy, and Tamaki doesn't find out until the very end of episode one that she is, in fact a girl. So now they have to hide the fact that one of their best Host Club members is a girl! Which is pretty funny, because Tamaki is the king of the Host Club and gets jealous about it all the time (Tamaki's my favorite XD). So Haruhi has to pretend to be a boy and do stuff that I would more easily describe as "flirting" with girls so she can pay off her debt. And with stuff like Host Club members having crushes on her (mainly the king XD) and physical exams, it's very difficult to keep up the disguise...

Wow, that was long. O_O

I like it though because the characters are funny and interesting. XD And they get into some pretty wild stuff. O_O

Here's a picture of the Host Club:

The CRAZY king...

The whole Host Club (Haruhi is the one with the brown hair up front next to the King. XD

A really unflattering picture of some of the Host Club...

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Quote from: Takara on October 16, 2009, 08:51:34 AM

A really unflattering picture of some of the Host Club...

OMG!! I was watching Episode 16, and thats where this picture came from!!! Lol.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Were Hikaru and Kaoru being wierd or something?

Krowdon

No. I think thats when Haruhi's middle school freind said that he liked her. 

ZERO !!!!!!

Sabriel

Zero fact: Zero can divide by zero. ^.^

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

lol. Epic win Sabriel

Sabriel

:D

OMG I, LYK, TOTALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS GUY:

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Takara

Yeah, who is that? I'm guessing it's a fanart of someone, maybe...?

Hey! Can you tell this is Zero Kiryuu!?

Sabriel

It's Fye <3 Never heard of him either, I just saw him as an avatar of some guy and fell in love with him.

USUALLY.

Sabriel

Btw... black hair suits Zero.

USUALLY.

Takara

Quote from: Sabriel on October 19, 2009, 08:27:08 AM
Btw... black hair suits Zero.

Dunnit? =3

Wow, falling in love with an avatar. XD

Krowdon

TAKARA LIKES YAOI!!