~ ANIME ~

Started by Takara, August 18, 2009, 04:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I saw this Tylonol commercial, and at one part, in the background, theres a Haruhi Suzumiya poster.  I'll find the youtube link later. ^__^
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Hai guyz.

This is my Halloween costume for this year. You like?

Quote from: Sabriel on August 11, 2009, 11:30:48 AM
You know what? Deep inside, I like you two!

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

rizzan

"We are gumpy old bearded men sinning about bunnies!"-Fall of Efrafa

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sabriel

OMG OMG LOOK WHAT I FOUND! *squeals*

HAKU (and adult Chihiro!!)

VK WALLPAPER (had to resize it though, it was too big. Click on the image to go and get a bigger version)!!

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Quote from: Sabriel on October 01, 2009, 02:06:11 PM
OMG OMG LOOK WHAT I FOUND! *squeals*

HAKU (and adult Chihiro!!)

VK WALLPAPER (had to resize it though, it was too big. Click on the image to go and get a bigger version)!!

Those are Awesome!

Sabriel

OMG OMG finished with VK Season 1! Now moving to VK Guilty ^^ I think I'm becoming addicted >< The first season was awesome!

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Zara_rose_wolf

Sabriel

Now I wish Zero would pwn Kaname too.

USUALLY.

Zara_rose_wolf

I randomly want t watch Naruto now...

Sabriel

I am going to watch Naruto after I finish with VK.

USUALLY.

Sabriel

KROWDON! What's up with incest in VK??!!

USUALLY.

Krowdon

Quote from: Sabriel on October 07, 2009, 10:58:51 AM
KROWDON! What's up with incest in VK??!!

Well.... I dunno. they're both purebloods I guess. And since there are so few of them, It just like, happens. Its creepy how Kaname and Yuki are in love with each other. It makes me wanna kill Kaname.

Sabriel

*is totally creeped out*

USUALLY.