~ ANIME ~

Started by Takara, August 18, 2009, 04:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

Takara

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

NON ANIME SPAM!!!!!MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Takara

I think that was a gif of the little mermaid with their own special twist. ^^

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Zara_rose_wolf

Quote from: Takara on September 06, 2009, 02:32:42 PM

..... why is the meraids hair purple i thought it was blue :o

Krowdon

Its green. and she has seahorse ears.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Zara_rose_wolf

Krowdon

I need to go to the library. I am like, DYING t get some Manga to read. I read Banana heads Mangas she checked out, but I need RANMA!!!!!

Zara_rose_wolf

:] i finished the Naruto`s finally.

Krowdon

Bring the first one in for me on Tuesday. Pwease.

Zara_rose_wolf

Krowdon

yay! thanks. then maybe I will survive till tuesday.

Im watching Ranma 1/2 right now so I dont feel deprived.