~ ANIME ~

Started by Takara, August 18, 2009, 04:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

I did this one.

Zara, of course.

You may edit this to your heart's delight.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

XD

Now I'm gonna get professional with Photoshop. XD

Did you lol? Was Axan freaked out? O_O

Krowdon

I didnt call him. I found the episode and Im watching it. as soon as I find the part, I shall let you know cause all the language is not nice.

Takara

O_O

I'm now editing Zero. Hum...

Krowdon

Takara

Lawls. XP

"We own the most feared anime organization in the world!"
"The Samurai Pizza Cats?"
"Yes, the-- What!? No, not the Samurai Pizza Cats!"

Krowdon

Takara

Krowdon

Im going to make them my Icon. *goes to look for good pic on Google*

Krowdon

My new icon is Awesome. I found it while looking for SPC.

MongooseFoxWaleby

3 months ago while cheese cloth flavored Austrian fire ant xylophones were battling the powerful pelican beaked tomato skins of the third tongue of Saturn, for the ability to control the seed weed shrapnel Wookies along the left side of Tony Danza's neck, I happened to stumble upon the 98th turnip tentacle of the New Zealand raised guava flavored 1989 Ford Bronco 2, while I articulated my love of Sharpie Swordfish to the  last remaining paper back crouton propane generator of the left eye lid of the orange Tie Fighter pilot, I noticed that the hurricane squash mechanical penscils had lest for my kidneys. The big question is where can I find a chimera of a hen and a basking whale sing "O Canada" while onion pixies play Scrabble?

Krowdon

Quote from: MongooseFoxWaleby on September 04, 2009, 07:51:23 PM
The big question is where can I find a chimera of a hen and a basking whale sing "O Canada" while onion pixies play Scrabble?

I beleive you will fid that at Walmart sir.

Takara

That's where I got the voices in my head.