~ ANIME ~

Started by Takara, August 18, 2009, 04:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

A girl named  Tominaga Sei  who disguises herself as a boy called Kamiya Seizaburo  to join the Mibu-Roshigumi (like a Samurai group) to avenge the deaths of her brother and Father. And then she ends up falling in love with Okita Soji, her trainer.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Sounds kinda lame... No offense. XD Is it funny?

Krowdon

A bit. Its actually a lot better than it sounds and has more of a plot. I just wrote down a quick little thing about it. A lot more happens. I really like it but you might not.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Okie dokie. Just let me finish Ranma. I just got to the part of the Black Rose. XD

She fell off the roof and Ranma caught her, and she was like, "Oh at last, a man for me to looove!"

And then she made roses appear and threw them to him after a long speach of love, and he sniffed them and she said, "It contains a bit of paralysis gas, so take my lips, dear Ranma!" Then Akane came in and kicked her out of the way and, being jealous, she just threw her robe at him to keep him warm and said, "Sorry to interfere with true love. Nighty-night." And the robe flew off and he was paralized and cold. I loled.

Krowdon

lol. on ICarly Carly made a room full of sad people sing Amazing Grace.  I lol'd.

Takara

I saw that too. XD

Oh snap, now Black Rose just came to attack Akane before school... And Ranma's right there...

Krowdon

Takara

I hate what girl Ranma is wearing. NEVER in a MILLION years would I wear that, unless I was wearing pants underneath like guy Ranma. T_T

Krowdon

Lol. you would look funny in that outfit.

Takara

Lulz, I love P-chan. XD Both as Ryoga /and/ likkle P-chan. He's so funny. XD

Ranma is just strange, so I'm afraid he can't be my favorite. Too bad, so sad.

Lol. "And now for the Charlotte Cup!"

Ryoga: ;_;

Krowdon

Quote from: Takara on August 27, 2009, 07:08:21 PM
Ranma is just strange, so I'm afraid he can't be my favorite. Too bad, so sad.

Ranma's my favorite just cause he is so Strange. ^___^

Krowdon

Takara

Krowdon

Krowdon

Okay, I wish this Gif was a bit larger, but I lol'd.