~ ANIME ~

Started by Takara, August 18, 2009, 04:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Zara_rose_wolf

Krowdon

Zero Kiryu. He's awesome.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

I want this picture without the Writing on it.

Zara_rose_wolf

Takara

I don't know... The black may represent day class or it might represent Kaname. And the white can be night class or Zero. It's hard to tell.

Takara

Lol, I was reading InuYasha from the reliable site, and I loled at this whole part.

http://manga.animea.net/inuyasha-chapter-30-page-13.html

Keep going for I don't know how long, or go back. XD You might not find it funny, though...

They have Vampire Knight there, too.

Krowdon

Takara

IT'S MORE ACCURATE!!!

Krowdon

do they have Kaze Hikaru?

Takara

Zara_rose_wolf

Takara

Hikaru is the name of one of the twins from Ouran High School. Kaoru and Hikaru.

Krowdon

Takara, you needs to read Kaze Hikaru. Plz.

Takara