~ ANIME ~

Started by Takara, August 18, 2009, 04:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

No idea. XD The knowledge of my brain does not comprehend.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

TAKARA!!!!!
Chapter 53 of Vampire Knight came out online. So I read it. And It was Awesome. But now I really want chapter 54! *whimper* 

Oh! and I decided if theres not a ZeroXYuki Paring, I want a ZeroXYori pairing.  That I would be okay with.

And um.... Did you know Kaname-sama gives manicures?

Takara

OMG. Well, Kyon has a wierd attack here.

I think I'd kick him too. O_o

Krowdon

The Kaname one was better. -___-

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

List of mangas to read:

1.) InuYasha
2.) Vampire Knight
3.) Ranma 1/2
4.) Bleach

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Takara

WOAH. /Someone/ needs to take a look at dress codes. XD

Even though I doubt she goes to school...

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Takara

Takara

Pointy ears! ELFNESS!!!

Zara_rose_wolf