~ ANIME ~

Started by Takara, August 18, 2009, 04:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabriel

Hey... back to anime avatars :D (and sigs)

What, no more BC vs. CC?

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

No, that is going away for a bit. I like my new Avvie and siggie.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

I need words for under mai Avvie. what should I put?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

But you have them... Dunno, I usually pick whatever is said by someone at the forum that is funny. I know!

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

USUALLY.

Krowdon

I just posted that.

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Krowdon

I will consider it.

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Krowdon

This is the anime Topic.

VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Krowdon

pancakes

Sabriel

Ugh... cosplays are always creepy. And Kaname's ugly.

USUALLY.

Krowdon

cosplays are odd. I dont like the Kaname and Zero, but Yuki is okay.

I just bought some Basshunter songs for my Ipod. ^__^