Night Wolf

I know what you were talking about

Ungatt Trunn II

I want a FIM-92 stinger.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sabriel

Quote from: Night Wolf on October 08, 2009, 10:19:56 AM
I know what you were talking about

Well, I asked Krowdon anyway, not you...

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Zara_rose_wolf

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Quote from: Sabriel on October 08, 2009, 09:01:36 AM
Krowdon, what's this "awakening" thing?

In Vampire Knight?

Well, when Rido like, killed Yuki and Kanames parents, to save Yuki, here mom surpressed her vampire powers so Yuki became human, but now, Kaname bit her and she turned back into a pureblood.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

But what's with this "Rido awakened me" thing Kaname talks about?

USUALLY.

Krowdon

mmmmm..... Which episode? I will have to go back and watch it again.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

Hm... in the episode which shows Kaname and Yuki's father fighting against Rido and his followers. Kaname runs out of the house in front of his father, then the father dies ("You'll always be mai wonderfah sonny blah blah blah"), so Kaname confronts Rido alone and tries to kill him, but he cannot because Rido awakened him... So Kaname later employs Zero to kill Rido because he can't do it himself.

USUALLY.

Krowdon

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Krowdon

Sabriel

It's VK Guilty episode 9.

USUALLY.

Krowdon

I will watch it later.

Takara, Zara and I have just started a Project. Its top secret for now, and if we can keep this going for a while, we will tell you guys. But if this Idea fails, we shall not.

Sabriel

But that way we'll know you failed. ^^

USUALLY.