Takara

Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...

Night Wolf

Zara_rose_wolf

Sabriel

hai, hai, hai

*goes off to download VK #3*

YAY!

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

I just watched it. I skipped episode 2. XD

I watch these things at my leisure. Not in any order. Just whatever I feel like watching. XD

Isn't Vampire Knight addicting? XD

I finally broke off my Fruits Basket addiction, so I'm not watching it as much anymore. XD

And VK is coming to America in English! XD

Has anyone noticed yet how most of my sentences or posts end in these things?: XD

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Zara_rose_wolf

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Briar

Quote from: Sabriel on September 06, 2009, 06:37:07 AM
Hey... those eyes on the picture are actually yours, Briar?

the picture is bad, but I have a green stripe in each of my eyes.  but that is cool your are similar colored
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Sabriel

Mine are the same colour. Brown with a green stripe.

USUALLY.

Krowdon

Sabriel

USUALLY.