~ ANIME ~

Started by Takara, August 18, 2009, 04:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

Yes, Krowdon. Yuki managed to transform back into a teenage guy while still standing in her hands. -_-

But yeah, she was holding him when he morphed. He just poofed into standing in front of her and she looked away. XD

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

Yoruichi loved to turn in her human form in front of Ichigo, just to make him embarrased (she can turn in a cat).

Here's when she does that (it's funny): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6AW95Kuc28

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

That woman... Is really disturbing. O_o

Poor Ichigo.

Zara_rose_wolf

o.o... do we have a math teacher at Oms?

Krowdon

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Zara_rose_wolf

=\ oms... means ocuppational mental school :D

Krowdon

Quote from: Zara_rose_wolf on September 17, 2009, 06:43:49 PM
=\ oms... means ocuppational mental school :D

Ha!!! Good one! Lol.

Zara_rose_wolf

Krowdon

Zara_rose_wolf

o.o -does the chicken dance-

Krowdon