~ ANIME ~

Started by Takara, August 18, 2009, 04:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

Kyo's all mad now. O_O

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Krowdon

yep. ^___^

Later in the series,

Takara

Ahahaha! Kyo just got hit in the face with a briefcase! XD

Krowdon

Krowdon

Lol. Their walking through the Graveyard and it makes me think of Scooby Doo

Takara

One of the guys looks fat. XD

Krowdon

Takara

I think it's Kyon. XD

Krowdon

No, I think Kyon is the last one. I think its Koizumi.

Takara

Koizumi's fat. XD

OMG! I'm on episode 2 of Fruit's Basket, and she picked up Yuki while he was a rat. I was like, "NO! TOHRU! HE'S GONNA HAVE TO MORPH BACK AT SOME POINT!!!"

. . .

And he did. O_O

Krowdon

Not while she was holding him? right?