~ ANIME ~

Started by Takara, August 18, 2009, 04:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

The Cheese flavored pasta strips stole my shoes.

Beatles socks.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

*sigh* This is just ridiculous. A random fight? Really?

And who else posts in the anime topics besides me and you, Krowdon? Zara. And Sabriel. XD

I think it's Zara! I'm not crazy! ;_;

Sabriel

But really, as Krowdon pointed out, look at the grammar... It's just not Zara.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

Sabriel

And now I believe even more that it isn't Zara, as he/she wrote his first coherent post.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

MongooseFoxWaleby

It is nice to meet all of ya. You can call me Mongoose. Hi! cheddar typewriter. 

Sabriel

Hi!
How did you find RWL?

USUALLY.

Takara

Eh-heh... Hi. *still feels bad*

MongooseFoxWaleby

Hello! I heard that RWL was a cool place! So I thought I might take a look. It seems pretty neat! Sooooooo have y'all been on this for quite sometime???

Takara

Not much time... It says my log-in time has been approximately 2 days, 11 hours, and 33 minutes. XP

MongooseFoxWaleby

Oh neat so you are reletively new also eh?

Briar

that doesn't mean anything....my log-in time is: 11 days, 6 hours and 16 minutes.  I've posting for approx. 9-10 months.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

13 days, 5 hours and 12 minutes.

Been on the forums for a little over a year.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

MongooseFoxWaleby

Oh I see...interesting....

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?