~ ANIME ~

Started by Takara, August 18, 2009, 04:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zara_rose_wolf

ITS RAKIKI FROM LION KING... and as far as the darkness overlord thing.. idk why i posted it i found it  do stupid to be amusing....

Takara

Wait, what? The pictures I posted? Noooo...

I believe that is the forest god from Princess Mononoke. Or at least the first one is. Because I remember this was the first part I saw its face and I almost screamed because it DIDN'T STOP SMILING LIKE THAT!! and the plant in front of it started dying, and I said, "You know, I would die, too."

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

I don't even know what this one is /about/ and it already looks wierd. O_o

Krowdon

lol. Howl is using him Magic to make them all walk in the sky.

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Ooooh... That cat doesn't look very happy.

Krowdon

Takara

Krowdon

KARIN!!! Thats a funny show. I lol.

------

this sure looks Familiar. This picture.

Lol.

Takara

Lol. And I hope you notice who's picture is THE BIGGEST.

Krowdon

I know. The library used this pic for its Anime thing. i lol'd when i found this online. Thise little cheaters. 

Takara

Krowdon

Krowdon

Krowdon