What is the best race

Started by Arono, March 21, 2003, 10:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arono

I think the best warlord  is weasel. Their defense 10% makes them good, and they have corsair for a boosted offense. inface, I have more skiffs than rat's weasels, and stoats.
Arono

baska

itz me again (da wolf boyz)
i think the best race is wolf  :D

Kilkenne

(Baska - You're really starting to make me mad with the "itz me, tha wolf boyz" or whatever...)

If you want a 10% offensive raise, you should go with Ferret, methinks...It did well for me, until I decided to go with Stoat for it's Academy special, because I wanted leaders...The only real disadvantage to Ferret is that when you get a networth over 100 million, buildings become about 25k per one, and that makes Kilk an unhappy guy when he has to build on about 5000 newly acquisitioned acres...

Badrang the Tyrant

Best race is Wildcat methinks.  I'm trying Fox on the Reg. server because of their good economy (they are not good for attacking and defending though).  And Stoat on the Turbo, because of the "Academy".

Scringepaw

Quote from: baskaitz me again (da wolf boyz)
baska, just put that in your sig.  Oh, I don't know which I like best.  I think I'm a wolf.
"Patience is a virtue."

"Perfect practice makes perfect."

RAINBOW

Beem

I love wolves, didn't like fox because offense sucked.  but wolves seem best all around for me, I am currently using one and haven't found any faults yet.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Blood Wake

i like wolf: inspire fear

its just like raise defences but better
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

I like Weasel because of the ability to gain skiffs. I have more skiffs than anyone near my rank...

baransarn

No one seems to love the best! The Stoat! Yes, they do have a -10 defense, but they have a +10% offense. Also Mercernaries are a plus with a Stoat. Also, if you change the industry training to 100% for skiffs then do Stoat:Academy, you get lots of skiffs! I 'dunno if anyone else has thought that one up!
Baransarn, WarLord of Peskiness
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
"There was a squirell named Pesselus,
who weighed less than all of us.
He was really fast
And was known now and the past
There was a squirell name Pessulus
who weighed less than all of us!"

RazorClaw

Ummm, I generally prefer a species with plus defense, even if only standard offense. What's the good of getting 5,000 land, then having them take back 10,000? I'm a Wildcat. Dang things, you have to have skiffs on 70% or more to keep your numbers decent. But Pressgang is good.  

Dead Eye

I screwed up when I picked my race. I picked Marten by accident. They have great economy, but suck at defense and offense.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

baska

hey scringepaw me mate im sory but ..............itz me again (da wolf boyz)!!!
ya like it cos im gonna keep on doin it so HAHAHAHA!!
HEY I MADE A SONG BOUT U:
SCRINGY SCRINGEY SGRINGE PAW IS AS ULGY AS A :huh: ....................UMMM........ GIMME SUM HELP HERE PEOPLE!!!

baransarn

My my! Doesnt someone like to spam up the forum. The Wildcat Pressgang never worked for me, so I prefer Stoat Academy.(Stoats being the smartest of Warlords, according to Badrang the Tyrant in Martin the Warrior)
Baransarn, WarLord of Peskiness
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
"There was a squirell named Pesselus,
who weighed less than all of us.
He was really fast
And was known now and the past
There was a squirell name Pessulus
who weighed less than all of us!"

Badrang the Tyrant

I've found a new strat with the Stoat, but I haven't tried it with anything else.  

Hey, Deadeye, don't diss the Marten!  I got over $1 billion, yes BILLION when I was ranked in the lower 100s- upper 90s on the old server.  And my offence was good cause I had no guards! :P  

Holby

Psst, Bad Phone. (You said I could call you that, remember? Or maybe that's me thinking I did something, but not really? No matter, I'm just hoping you don't mind.) I have no guards either! And you know what else? Just because you have no guards, doesn't mean you invest that land in huts or barracks.
Ya see, I'm starting to do something I rarely do- think!
:D
I will not deleted this