7 vs. Anime Negotiations

Started by Briar, August 18, 2009, 12:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Although I still kinda think it was you at the same time :-\

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

I always have conflicting thoughts

Briar

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

So if it's not Briar, who is it?

Krowdon

No ones gonna confess so dont ask.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Oh. ;_;

This is SO annoying. The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is on, and since my friend is sick and watching it, I have to watch it too. And Goofy keeps singing in a really annoying voice, "I'm building a birdy hoooouuuuuse, I'm building a birdy hooooouuuuuuusssssssseeee!"

I hate it. ;_;

Krowdon

I have to listen to Lego Indiana Jones.  *blink*

Takara

Krowdon

Takara

Krowdon

I keep hearing Dramatic Musics.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Sabriel on August 11, 2009, 11:30:48 AM
You know what? Deep inside, I like you two!