Presidents

Started by Trident, March 21, 2003, 10:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

I'm just wondering what all you happy people think.

Kilkenne

Go Bush...that's all I have to say about that.

Scringepaw

I really don't care.  Whoever is the better one is the on I want to be president.
"Patience is a virtue."

"Perfect practice makes perfect."

RAINBOW

Kilkenne

QuoteI really don't care. Whoever is the better one is the on I want to be president.
What are you talking about? This is what that poll is about, who IS better in your mind...not you saying that you like whichever one that is better, because that is so clearly George Dubya Bush.

Scringepaw

Well, I guess the better one s my favorite.(Which is probably Bush)
"Patience is a virtue."

"Perfect practice makes perfect."

RAINBOW

Aqualis

I say Bush. At least he has the guts to back up his threats.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Trident

:blink: I really don't know.  Starting the entire "what if" fantasy isn't a good thing.  "What if" somebody else was president?   "What if" this never happened?  Don't worry about 'what if's' they're a waste of time...So in other words, to make a short story long  :blink:  I did the last one...hehehe.

baransarn

(Why does everyone have a Lord of the Rings Avator in a Redwall Forum!) I think Bush is a great yet not so great President. If Gore was prez, then Hussein would have blown up the world becuase Al wouldnt give Diddlysquat on Iraq. So in total, Bush is doing us a favor, sort of.
Baransarn, WarLord of Peskiness
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
"There was a squirell named Pesselus,
who weighed less than all of us.
He was really fast
And was known now and the past
There was a squirell name Pessulus
who weighed less than all of us!"

Blood Wake

i like he will actually do something i a war, gore will sit on a couch drinking beer and watching the us being destroyed on the news
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Bloodrath

Bush all the way. Gore would be the end of us.

Deathclaw

Quote from: Blood Wakei like he will actually do something i a war, gore will sit on a couch drinking beer and watching the us being destroyed on the news
The U.S. wouldn't be destroyed in war, even if we did have Gore as president... *shudders*

Bush is the better one, Gore is very ignorant.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Trident

Quote from: baransarn(Why does everyone have a Lord of the Rings Avator in a Redwall Forum!)
Hey...I made Elijah go away... Topher Grace is much better...