anime. only >:)

Started by Zara_rose_wolf, August 16, 2009, 08:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zara_rose_wolf

i tryed posting it but my restared computer didnt ike me my friend drew that. and i colored it ^.^

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

again...it's really good
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Cute, isn't it?

I didn't draw it though... It's the one Zara tried to post. It's still cute, though.

I /wish/ I could draw like that. O_o

Krowdon

Takara

WOAH. /Someone/ had a change of heart, eh, Wolfy-kun?

Krowdon

Woah Wolfy-kun! Whats with all the dark clothes? I thought you liked the Bunny outfit?

Zara_rose_wolf

Takara

And of course Haruhi had to play along. ^^

Takara

Wolfy-kun... You have two admirers. In case you wanted their action figures.

Krowdon

lol. Haruhi action figures. now if only there were VK action Figures....

Zara_rose_wolf

Krowdon

Zara_rose_wolf

>:\ ok how do you  post the frickin pics.