SRA Anti-Anime Unit

Started by SRA Anti-anime Unit, August 16, 2009, 08:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

But sabriel seemed so suprised when I said that

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

::)

Because drunk people just look stupid to me.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Sabriel

Nobody said you are. Night Wolf is drunk. And Ungatt. After all, his name IS Ungatt Drunk II time.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Night Wolfs not Drunk all teh time. Ungatt is though.

Sabriel

Ungatt is teh image of teh drunk-ness.

USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Sabriel on October 03, 2009, 11:28:41 AM
Nobody said you are. Night Wolf is drunk. And Ungatt. After all, his name IS Ungatt Drunk II time.
I wasnt drunk.
Quote from: Sabriel on October 03, 2009, 07:32:22 AM
::)

Because drunk people just look stupid to me.
Luckily she didnt see me when I was drunk I only called her.

Zara_rose_wolf

Quote from: Night Wolf on October 02, 2009, 09:02:42 PM
But sabriel seemed so suprised when I said that
-smacks with lunch box-....

Night Wolf

Zara_rose_wolf

o.- sorry i was dared.. but here -give him awesomness cookies-

Night Wolf

AoU

There's lead in the cookies.
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Ungatt Trunn II