SRA Anti-Anime Unit

Started by SRA Anti-anime Unit, August 16, 2009, 08:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SRA Anti-anime Unit

This unit has been officially organized and approved by General Trunn.

We are here, by request of Chairman Night Wolf, to destroy all anime and anime-like material.

Please report all anime by either messaging this account or by sending an email to: antianimeunit@gmail.com

(This unit is made up of SRA's most skillful soldiers. If you think you have what it takes you may sign up)
Please report all unauthorized anime. It is your civil duty.

Krowdon

NO Daryn, Zara, Takara and I will not stand for this.    >:(
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

SRA Anti-anime Unit

Ma'am, there is no need for unnecessary upset. I am only taking orders. Follow your civic duties and obey your chairman.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

NO!!!  You Cant ban Anime! Its not nice.

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Yes I can Im chairman Night Wolf

SRA Anti-anime Unit

If you have any questions or concerns please send them in to the RSL scribe. Your message will be filtered and if valid will be noted in the next council meeting.

Krowdon

Im part of RSL! Im against this you know!!

SRA Anti-anime Unit

This has been noted.

You have posted outlawed anime material after being warned. This has also been noted and being reported to Chairman Night Wolf. He may punish you in any way he sees fit.

Krowdon

ANIME IS AWESOME AND YOU CANT BAN IT!!!

Zara_rose_wolf

ATTAKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Briar

Hey Krowdon...guess what I read this summer
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

SRA Anti-anime Unit

Please refrain from posting anime. Failure to do so will result in a  lag attack on every topic that contains anime. You have been warned.

Krowdon

Zara, post all teh Anime you can. Anything, pictures, anime quotes, anything!

Quote from: Briar on August 16, 2009, 08:32:49 PM
Hey Krowdon...guess what I read this summer

A book? Howl's Moving Castle?

Night Wolf

ATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK