mangos are cool......xD

Started by Zara_rose_wolf, August 16, 2009, 01:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

No its not its one of Krowdons friends

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Quote from: Krowdon on August 16, 2009, 07:25:52 PM
yes.
HOW DOES SHE KNOW ME IF YOU HAVENT SPOKEN TO HER ALL SUMMER?

Zara_rose_wolf

o.- i know these things.. as for you night wolf.. just keep ur jaw shut.. i know everything.
and im very plzed to se eyou ashlin.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Zara_rose_wolf

heheh.....yes takara spoke of you..

Krowdon

Zara_rose_wolf

sorry not ashlin im talking to a friend on the phone.. i keep getting confused >.<

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Lol. 'S okay. I talk to mai freinds on the phone too. Like, I was playing runescape and I said something to my freind and I typed it out on RS and it had their name in it and everythng and of course they had to be standing right there.

Zara_rose_wolf

My name is Zara.. im a anime person i knwo bth takara and Krowdon  o.- and you are Briar ?

Zara_rose_wolf

.....you can be confused all you want....

Krowdon

Im Krowdon, My name is Krowdon and um... I like Anime and Animal Planet and music and annoying music and Caramelldansen and I know Zara and Takara in Real life.