mangos are cool......xD

Started by Zara_rose_wolf, August 16, 2009, 01:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zara_rose_wolf

My toster says that one day the word will end... i will be there and luke skywalker will moonwalk across my doorknob, a igwana will scream "ICE CREAM"  and then takara will eat mangos as i scream to darth vader that i am a loving evil miget fom outspace........

-.-" dont be the cause man... i will find you night wolf.... i will

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Takara

I think you may need to change your avatar.  :D Wouldn't want people to confuse me with you, now would we, Mango Girl?

My toaster talks to me, too. It tells me to never trust strange bacon, and to eat my vegetables so I don't end up living in a cardboard box on some wierd streetcorner. O_o

It's such a good-hearted toaster.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Zara_rose_wolf on August 16, 2009, 01:18:09 AM

Who are you?

Takara

Quote from: Night Wolf on August 16, 2009, 06:46:27 AM
Quote from: Zara_rose_wolf on August 16, 2009, 01:18:09 AM

Who are you?

Good question, Night Wolf. But I'm sure you'll never know.

Krowdon

:P

Oh Noes! ITS ZARA!

And now I sings!

was just a lonely girl, looking for a little fun!
Though without a friend in the world
I was forced upon a new one!
Now I'm the Queen of Mars
I was invisible on earth!
It only took a magic portal to Mars
to give me some self worth!
You put a crown on my head
and you all seemed to worship me!
Well you don't understand a word I said
still you treat me like royalty!
Cause I'm the Queen of Mars I was invisible on earth!
It only took a magic portal to Mars
to give me some self worth!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Daryn

Pies.

Firetooth

no, I was thinking more troglodyte

Quote from: Firetooth on August 16, 2009, 01:07:32 PM
Anime is fail of the worst kind, disgusting in every manner. What once were humans have been reduced to...troglodytes after reading and watching anime. Disgusting in every manner, these troglodytes would sacrifice millions of people to save on fiction OMG ZERO character. These...creatures lose their teeth and are very thin as they rarely leave their reading/tv space, only occasionally to get food. They don't even go to the toilet. They soil themselves. The smell is, to be frank, the most horrific thing you should hope you never encounter.
Unfortunately, eventually their electricity bill gets cut as they have no money left, and they cannot order more magazines. For days, they sit there, soiling themselves, shocked, then realizing their pathetic lives have no purpose, these troglodytes commit suicide.
-
And that is why you should NEVER invade Russia
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

So is Zara Krowdon or Takara?

Firetooth

Krowdon

Zara is Neither of us. its our freind.

Daryn

Pies.

Krowdon

yep. Wonder why she joined. Takara probably made us sound more fun than we are.